A four-step approach
1. Establish a central meeting point onlineSakai can serve as a portal to all of the online options listed on this site.
Learn the basics of Sakai@UD || Use Sakai@UD
2. Consider what course elements can be handled onlineThere are three general categories:
- Options where participants must be present at the same time (synchronous)
- Options where participants need not be present at the same time (asynchronous)
- More options for asynchronous recording that require the availability of UD facilities
3. Determine your delivery methodYour technology choice will typically determine the most appropriate delivery method.
- Need to post a video recording? Create your own and dropbox it to ATS.
Or, record in a classroom and we'll post it for you.
Request a classroom recording || Post a video to UD Capture
- To organize a large number of files for student references, use Sakai Resources.
Learn about Sakai@UD Resources || Use Sakai@UD
- To send large files to one or more recipients, use UD Dropbox.
Learn about UD Dropbox || Use UD Dropbox
4. Inform your students
- Send email to every student on your roster via the University of Delaware's PO Box.
Learn about PO Box || Use PO Box
- Post an announcement using Sakai@UD Announcements.
Learn about Sakai@UD Announcements || Use Sakai@UD