IT Academic Technology Services offers University of Delaware support for a wide variety of instructional technologies. Highlights are listed here.
- Classroom polling using i>clicker
- Google Apps @ UDel.edu
- Google Drive, Google Calendar, and Google Groups offer personal and collaborative work space. Google Sites provides web site creation tools.
- Learning management systems
- There is a choice of two learning management systems: Sakai@UD and Canvas each provide an engaging platform for student learning and collaboration and provide additional tools for teachers.
- Learning objects
- A variety of interactive online modules developed to meet specific instructional goals.
- P. O. Box
- P. O. Box allows you to send message to students (class rosters, major mailing lists, minor mailing lists, etc.) while preventing spammers from flooding your mail lists with unnecessary junk mail.
- Polls and surveys
- Instant in-class feedback and data collection.
- Do-it-yourself recordings from your desktop
- UD Capture
- An automatic classroom capture system that records traditional classroom meetings for on-line use
- Need to consult?
- If you don't see what you need on this list, contact us for an individual consultation.