IT Academic Technology Services offers University of Delaware support for a wide variety of instructional technologies. Highlights are listed here.
- Options include Blogger, Sakai's BlogWow, and WordPress
- Classroom polling via i>clicker devices and web-based devices
- Flip video cameras
- Camera loans available to faculty for do-it-yourself recordings
- Google Apps @ UDel.edu
- Drive (formerly Docs), Calendar, Sites, and Groups.
- iOS Developer University Program
- Curricular components and software development kit for educational use
- iTunes U
- A public outlet for UD-produced podcasts and UD Capture recordings
- Lab tools
- Interactive online instruction with data gathering capability
- Learning objects
- A variety of interactive online modules developed to meet specific instructional goals
- Assistance with in-class and online presentations using PowerPoint, Keynote, and related software
- Polls and Surveys
- Instant in-class feedback and data collection.
- Do-it-yourself recordings from your desktop
- UD Capture
- An automatic classroom capture system that records traditional classroom meetings for on-line use
- UD Capture Annotations
- Annotations for UD Capture recordings
- Need to consult?
- If you don't see what you need on this list, contact us for an individual consultation.